Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy 2015!!! (And Yes, I'm still alive)


Hi guys!!
(Giving you all big virtual HUGS)

Happy 2015! I wish you all a great year, filled with love, happiness, success and health. And of course GREAT reads, new wonderful stories to discover and also the comfort and joy of re-reading a favorite book!

Now, I know I've been away for too long, even when I tried to stick around more, but with a new job it made it more difficult to keep things running...and well, at home I just wanted to read.

BUT, one of my new years resolution it's to get back to blogging because I actually missed it! Even if I don't always get much feedback (and I know that's also my fault because I haven't visit many blogs or spend that much time on Goodreads), it was always great to share with you all my love for books!

So I already have some reviews lined up for the next couple of days, so stay tuned!

Keep reading


Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment