Sunday, September 7, 2014

What's up with me...


Hi everyone,

hope you all had fantastic vacations, full of fun and of course books!

Now, why I have been in a sort of a blog hiatus?
Well, I started my internship in a translation company...so the life changing decision I made last year, is now towards an end and hopefully, a start of a career.

Anyway, I'm still trying to catch up and to be perfectly honest, when I get home I just want to read, so besides blog stuff, I'm behind on my reviews (Outlander#6 I'm talking about you) but I'm planning all out, and hopefully this week, the blog will resume business as usual.

I've seen I've been tagged (so I'll need to post that one shortly), I have lots of kindle freebies to share with you all, and of course, like always, my love for books!

So Happy readings and stay tunned...

classics




No comments:

Post a Comment