Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Staking the Shelves # 5



Stacking The Shelves was originally created by Tynga's reviews. The idea is for everyone to show the books they are adding to their shelves (physical copies or virtual).

I lost count the last time I shared with you guys my latest books, so in this post I'll stick with the most recently books that I got.




Look at those beauties!! I'm obsessed with the Outlander series, so no wonder I want all the paperbacks!
You can see mt bookmark on Drums of Autumn, since I'm currently reading it and loving it!
Jamiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee <3
Je suis prest!


This 2 paperbacks I have to thank Harlequin, that sent me this 2 gorgeous books! Thank you so much!


Regarding this 5 books, well I'm trying to read more in portuguese, so you can see 4 books in my language...and of course The Road, that I bought in the book fair last June, and that it's been on my TBR pile for ages now.


What's new in your shelve?


No comments:

Post a Comment