Saturday, July 5, 2014

Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson #2)

Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson #2)

Rating:5 stars
Read: July 2014
Format Read: kindle edition





DON'T GO BUYING TROUBLE. IT'S FREE AND IT KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE.
-T-SHIRT 


Am I the only one that want every single t-shirt and bump sticker that Charley have? I mean, her t-shirt are GOLD, freakin GOLD.

Now it's been awhile since I read the 1st book but the moment I started to read this one, I just dive right in. And it was awesome you guys, just awesome.

Charley, our favorite kick ass and sassy heroine, aka sparkly grim reaper and part-time P.I, have another case to solve, this time it's regarding the disappearance of one of Cookie's friend. One that asked for Charley help before she have gone missing.
It seems that the death of a friend from high school may be connected to the mystery, and it's up to Charley to find out.
Meanwhile, Reyes aka Sin in two legsand Oh Son of Satan...here is a visual...

description
(You're welcome!!)

... is leaving his corporeal body, and it's set to leave it to die, since he his being tortured by demons trying to allure Charley.
But of course Charley is set to try and found him,while having hot and intense moments with his incorporeal form and trying to investigate the missing case.
Can she find them both?

****
This books are just hilarious! HILARIOUS!
I lost count the times I laugh out loud or grinned like a fool! Charley is most definitely one of my favorite heroines, she is strong, witty, sassy, compassionate and overall kick ass heroine. Oh and sparkly, did I mentioned that! Besides being a complete caffeine addict, which I totally understand.
I don't know why It took me so long to read this one, but it was really effortless to be again in Charley's world. I love the characters, the mysteries, the ghosts, everything.
And of course I LOVE Reyes!



He is so Hot, all dark and dangerous, mysterious, protective and just devoted to her (even when she can't see that)




Damn it, Darynda Jones does right some insanely hot moments, the sexual tension between them is through the roof. It's palpable and intense *fanning myself

Besides great characters, the story line is just fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment