Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell #1)

Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell, #1)


Rating : 5 stars
Read: April 2014
Format Read : Kindle Edition



This book was HILARIOUS!!


And I'm still wondering why did it took me so long to read it. Better late then never,right?

Anyway, this is Haley and Jason story.
Can you picture the worst neighbor ever? For Haley, Jason was even worse than anyone could imagine. But she never said anything to him, she just sucked it up and tried to avoid him. She even tried to sell her house but let's just say he spooked away any possible buyer.
And why doesn't she says anything? Well, because she sees herself like the biggest pushover ever until one day is enough, and she goes for his jugular! Total Rambo style.
They didn't expect was that after an incident like that, they could become friends, but they did. And little by little Jason tried to take her out of her shell and soon, they didn't see their lives without the other.



Gosh, I just LOVED this book so much.
Haley is a great heroine and I love how she get out of her comfort zone and stop letting people use her as a doormat. She is funny, loyal and all that cooking made me hungry. Not more than Jason,ahah.

Jason, sigh. You're awesome, handsome and Hilarious. Even more funny is his obsession with food...damn, it's a serious conditions. Like he says, he is still growing up,aha.
Just to make clear, if there is food and Jason around, you don't get near them...EVER!

"Hey,those look good! Can I have one?"
a man she'd seen hundred of times around Jason's house asked, reaching out to take one.
"Back the fuck off! She brought them for me, you bastard!" Jason snapped.
 




hahaha!
So if you're looking for a fun and romantic read, this one is for you!

2 comments:

  1. I love these books and I am so happy to see that someone else is reading them too!!!! I love the crazy Bradford's and their obsession with food. I laught out loud every single time the subject comes up. Not to mention the romance is always steamy and cute. Try out another one of the books in this series! I think they are all pretty darn good.

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? It's hilarious how they are with food!
      I actually read the other books in the series (and loved it) but I still haven't write the reviews for it! xx

      Delete