Friday, July 11, 2014

Faking It (Losing It #2)

Faking It (Losing It, #2)

Rating : 5 stars
Read: June 2014
Format Read : Kindle Edition



**5 stars**

description

With his forehead pressed against mine, the sight of him filled up my vision. 
There was nothing else in that moment, but him.
And he... he reminded me of music. 
Of the way singing made me feel. 
Like I was falling and flying, freedom and fear. 

Let's just say that Cade is still not over Bliss. And meanwhile she and Garrick are getting even more serious, he know he will propose soon to her. So he just needs to focus in his master and lick his wounds in peace. So when Bliss invites him for Thanksgiving he finds away to refuse it.
While he is sitting in a coffee shop he sees Max.

In the other way, it's Max, she is a musician, with dyed hair, tattoos, piercings and a bad boy boyfriend. And while she is in the coffee shop, her parents call and tell her they are in town to visit her. The thing is, they never saw her in her everyday looks, she always hided her tattoos and when she was going home, she would dye her hair a more "normal" color. And of course, that they expect a nice and responsible boyfriend, not her actual boyfriend.
So Max sees Cade sitting in the coffee shop and ask him to pretend to be her boyfriend, which unexpectedly he agrees.
Well, what Max didn't expect was how well he played the role, so much that her parents loved him. So they have to keep a little longer the "fake relationship".

"My name is Cade Winston - MFA student, volunteer, mom-hugger, and your boyfriend for the next twenty-four hours. It's nice to meet you." 

The thing is that what started as fake, soon becomes the real deal.

****

Ok you guys,I FREAKIN LOVED this one!



The truth is I read the 1st book many months ago, and although I enjoyed I didn't loved it. But from the start, I was hooked in Cade's and Max's story!
Let me see...we have the nice and cute guy that didn't got the girl vs the wild, musician girl with a boyfriend (golden boy vs angry girl); a crazy proposal and just 2 people that at first you would think they couldn't fit together. But Oh boy how they fit!
Sweet momma of chemistry... I love this 2 together.





But above all, I loved to read their relationship develop, grow...even when they felt they weren't prepared for all those feelings. They both had ghosts from their past but it seems that they have the power to heal each other.

"I'm grateful that the past is the past, and the future is ours to make." 

If you're looking for a fun, sweet, romantic and emotional story, this one is for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment