Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Trust in Me (Wait for You #1.5)

Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)

Rating : 4.5 stars
Read: January 28th to February 1st, 2014
Format Read: Kindle Edition



I'm a big fan of the 1st book, I loved it, like LOVED LOVED it! 

And let's face it, mainly because of Cam...in my opinion it's impossible not to read it and don't develop a huge crush on him.



So yeah, Cam...




So of course I needed to read this book, the same story but on his glorious POV! It did helped enormously that I read the first book nearly a year ago and although I remembered much of the story line, I didn't have the details fresh in my memory(also because I really have a bad memory...it's a problem you guys!). So in a way it was a repetition and it wasn't...but I do realize if someone reads the 2 books back to back, it can be a bit strange and disappointing, since it's the same story all over again.



Anyway we still have this lovely and adorable love story of Avery and Cam...and how slowly their story went, they got to know each other in and out and it's just beautiful.




It's a lovely, romantic and emotional read...it will fill you with love,hope and feeling all fuzzy inside.

Or also a bit like this...


;)


No comments:

Post a Comment