Thursday, February 6, 2014

Her Mad Hatter (Kingdom #1) || Let's make room for the freebies #1


It's one of my challenges this year, to start reading many of the free ebooks I got along the way...I have nearly 300 freebies on a folder in my kindle. Many are now quite popular (and no longer free) and others still not that much known. 
So this posts will be like my normal reviews :D

Her Mad Hatter (Kingdom, #1)

Rating: 3.5 stars
Read: February 3 to 4th,2014
Format Read: Kindle Edition


And it's still free on amazon!

Sassy fairy godmother Danika,is tired of the goodie two shoes of the kingdom...

"She was a disgrace to all the fairy godmothers out there with her ridiculous bippity-boppity-booing. Not to mention her clientele. That simpering little doll -- a classic Mary Sue if ever there was one. Oh save me, Prince Charming, for I am pretty and cannot do a thing for myself. *Bat lashes, wiggle bottom, ad nauseum,*Blah! 


...and well she "protects" the baddies, well more like the bad boys in the magical realm. The list includes Hook, the Wolf, Genie, Gerard (that took me a while to identify who the hell he was but then who could be the french baddie? ) and our Mad Hatter.


(do you love my casting? I know I do,aha.)

She will have to find mates for each one of them but the urgency is with Hatter, since the madness is overcoming him and if he doesn't find the right Alice, everything will crumble down.The problem is that hundreds of Alice's come and go through the years and no one was the right one.

Cue to Alice Hu, a geeky young woman that read "Alice in Wonderland" more times that she can count...and she just opened her own business called "Mad Hatter's Cupcakery and Tea Shoppe". And yes, you guessed it right, she is the right Alice for the Hatter so she is brought to the craziness that is Wonderland, and she most prove she is the one.



Overall this was a fun and a romantic read.

No comments:

Post a Comment