Thursday, February 13, 2014

Freebies Alert #11


Hi Everyone,
here I am sharing some of my latest finds! 
Now,are you asking, so soon? I so realize I did a post a couple of days ago but yesterday I got some new freebies! It was an awesome day indeed!

Pst Pst can You resist a  new book? ;)


Beatrix Potter Illustrated Collection: 22 Books, 660 Illustrations, Peter Rabbit, Benjamin Bunny and Many More!
Amazon UK                                                 Amazon
                                                                   Amazon UK

Amazon                                                       Amazon
Amazon UK                                                 Amazon UK

I went to check another 4 books I got yesterday but they are no longer free! :(

So don't forget to check the price before you 1-clicked it, many times, the books are only free for a short amount of time.

Happy Readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment