Saturday, February 8, 2014

Freebies Alert #10


Hi Everyone,
here I am sharing some of my latest finds!  The first one of 2014!! Hurray!!

I confess I haven't get many freebies lately because I'm trying to control myself a little bit. Like I said before, I'm kind of a Kindle hoarder...it's hard you guys,how can I resist a book? ;)

Donor 23Derailed (Clayton Falls)

Amazon                                                         Amazon
Amazon UK                                                   Amazon UK

Love and Decay, Volume One (Episodes One through Six) (Love and Decay, A Novella Series)Learning to Live
Amazon                                                      Amazon UK

Give Me Reason (The Reason Series)Love Me Anyway (Passions in the Park)
Amazon                                                       Amazon
Amazon UK                                                  Amazon UK

The Summer I Gave Up BoysHyde, an Urban Fantasy (Hyde Book I)
Amazon                                                       Amazon
Amazon UK                                                 Amazon UK



Don't forget to check the price before you 1-clicked it, many times, the books are only free for a short amount of time.

Happy Readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment