Thursday, January 9, 2014

Best Reads of 2013 #2 - Favorite Series || part 2

Hello everyone,

Here it is the second part of my favorite series I read on 2013!



  • Horrorscape series by Nenia Campbell

What to say about this series? Well if you're looking for a dark, disturbing, twisting and overall amazing story, this one is for you! And it's scary folks, be aware of all the psycho stalkers and want to allure you to their web, I'm just saying!


  • Love me With Lies by Tarryn Fisher
Love me with lies


OMG, this series! The whole series is a giant emotional roller coaster that will make you try to hold on for your dear life. You'll be so emotional invested but you won't regret a minute of it.


Love Me with Lies Series by Tarryn Fisher

  • The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simmons


The Bronze Horseman Series by Paullina Simons

My 5+++++++++  favorite series! These books! Just changed me forever! The most beautiful love story I ever read...My Tatia and Shura <33
Well for me it's not really a series, I do see the 3 books like a GIANT whole, because it shows in a way their whole lives and a story never felt so real to me. Every hardship, every up and down, I felt it all with them.
All time favorite books, the ones that crawl into your soul and stay there forever.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“I love you. I'm blind for you, wild for you. Sick with you. I told you that our first night together when I asked you to marry me, I am telling you now. Everything that's happened to us, everything, is because I crossed the street for you. I worship you. You know that through and through. The way I hold you, the way I touch you, my hands on you, God, me inside you, all the things I can't say during the daylight, Tatiana, Tania, Tatiasha, babe, do you feel me?” 


I LOVE this books so much <33333


Now Amazing series that or haven't finished yet or I still haven't read the last books...
  • Consequences by Aleatha Romig
  • The Artist Trilogy series by Karina Halle
  • Devils by Karina Halle
  • Elementals by Brigid Kemmerer
  • Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa
  • Penryn and the End of days by Susan Ee
  • Charley Davidson by Darynda Jones
I'm sure I forget some of the amazing series I read but that's because my memory sucks and I did read a lot this last year, 231 books, not bad right?

Now my challenge for this year is 225 books, I'm nuts I know!

Happy readings,




No comments:

Post a Comment