Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas on 4th Street (Fool's Gold, #12.5)

Christmas on 4th Street (Fool's Gold, #12.5)

Rating : 3.5 stars
Read: December 27th, 2013
Format Read : Kindle edition (ARC copy)


3.5 heartwarming,lovely and filled with Christmas spirit kind of stars 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"This was what she'd been looking for, she thought happily. 
Closeness. Belonging. And she'd found it." 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh yes, it's Christmas time in Fool's Gold too! And like the song "love is all around us",haha.

This is the second book I read in this series and I just love it! The hopeless romantic in me just jumps around feeling all giddy and excited while reading it.
If I would come up just one word to describe it, it would be LOVELY! Sure there is a lot of "clichés" from romantic comedies but I simply don't care! 
I loved the characters, especially Noelle, for being so optimistic and after going through so many hardships, she learned how to take chances and enjoy life. And most of all don't take anything for granted.
Gabriel sure is a swoon worthy hero, an army doctor, with many issues of his own, that opposed to Noelle, learned to not take a chance, to not grab happiness because it can be take away in an instant.
But this two connect, besides chemical attraction, they become friends and so much more.



After I finish this book, my first thought really was "I need to move to Fool's Gold". :D




No comments:

Post a Comment