Thursday, December 26, 2013

Best Reads of 2013 #1 - Favorite Series || part 1

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for being the last couple of days away from the blog but well, life got on the way! I still have some reviews to write and hopefully a few couple of books to read before this year ends.

Anyway, that just reminded me how much of a good year for reading 2013 was! It was the year that I read the most (over 200 books) and the year that I read so many hidden gems. So many books ended up on my favorites books pile and even my all time favorites! It was a year to discover new authors, new stories, new worlds.

What's the best way to celebrate this amazing reads? Just giving a quick recap of my favorite ones!

So it's time for my favorite series that I read this year :


  • Experiment in Terror by Karina Halle


Dex and Perry, the amazing duo!I love this two to pieces! And Dex? Oh my, the things that man does to me!*fanning myself
And don't let me start in this series, is just AMAZING!!!

Come Alive- Experiment in Terror by Karina Halle- this is a must read series!!

It's scary (like SCARY, TERRIFYING but oh so good), it's emotional, it's funny, it's real.

  • Slammed by Colleen Hoover






What to say about this series? It's just beautiful! It's a moving and heartwarming story, full of soul and love. Love from all kinds, lover to lover, mother to her children, best friends and so on.

  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman

A story about grieve and the choice to live, even when everything seems lost. I loved the first book but the second one was off the charts. I was a sobbing mess and devoured each word.


  • Fever by Karen Marie Moning


If you haven't already you need to catch the fever! Damn this series is just so damn good! By far one of my favorite PNR series ever! One kick ass heroine, one mysterious and dark and alluring anti-hero, fairies like you never seen before and twist after twist.
Oh and did I mentioned how much I love the anti-hero called Barons?


Did you fainted? hahaha.

So this is it for today! Tomorrow I'll share more favorites of mine.
Have you read any of them? What were your favorite series this year?



2 comments:

  1. I loved Slammed! I haven't read the third book yet, though. I need to get to that!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh then you're going to love the third book :D

      Thanks for stopping by Nicole!

      Delete