Friday, December 13, 2013

Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror #8) || Blog Tour Stop



Synopsis  

It’s been two months since Perry Palomino and Dex Foray’s relationship reached a new turning point, two months since Perry started a new life in Seattle, and two months since their Experiment in Terror show took on a new partner, ex-Wine Babe Rebecca Sims, and found a new level of success. But whenever there is light in their lives, the madness still has a way of coming back in.

When the team is sent back to the stormy Oregon coast to investigate a haunted school, Perry wants to use the opportunity to reconnect with her family and reintroduce Dex into their lives. Only Perry’s not the only one who’s reaching out – her grandmother Pippa has started appearing to her with disturbing warnings and Perry’s presence at the school has ignited a chilling new wave of supernatural phenomenon. Once used a century ago as a sanatorium to house children dying of tuberculosis, the school’s past residents are slowly coming back to life and with one thing on their mind. They want someone to play with, someone to join them. Forever.
Even when dead, some children get whatever they want.
And they want Perry.



Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror, #8)

Rating : 5 "creepy ,terrifying and just amazing" kind of stars
Read : December 8th to 13th,2013
Format Read : Kindle Edition (ARC)


Amazon || B&N

"...are you prepared for, you know...the children of the damned?
Toddlers from hell?
Art kids without Ritalin? "

5 The 16 Creepiest Kids In Horror Move History


Nope, I wasn't prepared at all!
This one was one of the scariest in the whole series and that's saying it a lot.
Ghost kids, a haunted school , a constant fog that creeps into your soul and a dark feeling they can't shake off.
So yes, this one put creepy and scary in a whole new level. I was terrified

I'm not joking! I kept yelling "You fools, don't go in there!". The whole atmosphere and the story behind the school will haunt you and keep you on the edge of your couch. That impending sense of doom, that in any moment the whole world will start crumbling down!
And like the masochist reader that I am, I loved every second of it!
Besides that, it also give us more passionate and emotional moments between our favorite couple. 
You'll fall head over heels with Derry all over again!

“What we have – it consumes me. It devours me. 
And it scares me more than anything we have ever encountered, 
because if I ever lost you, if I ever had to live without you, I wouldn't be whole.
 You, Perry, have my heart. 
You are my heart.”

And when I say passionate, I mean lava hot , panties dropping and ovaries exploding!



"It’s us against the world.” 

*sigh*

Truly their connection is just a beauty to behold. Oh they can be insane but their devotion to each other? That deep soul connection? Is it something we all aim to achieve.
They're a team, they understand each other when no one else does. Just meant to each other.

***********

I can't recommend this series enough, it's BRILLIANT! And of course,this installment is no exception. It just keeps getting better and better.

And that ending?


*speechless*

And now the countdown to Dust to Dust begins ;)



2 comments:

  1. OMG That first image will haunt me for ever!! *shudders* >.< Glad you liked this one though I have only read book 1 so far and I totally need to start binge reading the whole thing it sounds so freaking amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, imagine when I searched on for "kids in horror movies"! Those pics are going to give me nightmares!
      It is! One of my favorite series ever,I just can't get enough! :DD

      Delete