Saturday, November 2, 2013

Iced (Dani O'Malley Trilogy #1)

Iced (Fever, #6; Dani O'Malley, #1)

Rating: 3 stars
Read: April, 2013
Format Read : Kindle Edition




I'm a HUGE fan of the Fever series, I devoured the books in a couple of days ( Mac and Barrons are made of awesomeness)...

Now, wondering why 3 stars for this one?
It's not because it's the first we don't get Mac POV  her and Barrons are almost non existent in this one...and it BOTHERED ME a lot!!! 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 

....but get Dani's POV...although I admit I was a bit afraid because I didn't particularly liked her POV's in the previous ones.



Anyway, my main problem was the age of our heroine!! Yep, Dani is 14 years old. Her age for itself it's not a problem (YA books are faves of mine) but my problem where the "LOVE" interest in this one. Apart from Dancer (who is 17), Christian is technically 21 (but counting the 3 years lost in the realms, so 24) and Ryo that we lost count (lol). 
Dani is clueless in all this BUT Chris and Ryo are possessive of her and it seems protecting their investment in the older Dani...like they're counting the freakin days to jump her and claim her [ well, Christian already says she is her bride *shuders* !!! 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And well I actually like Ryodan, that possessive bastard and all mysterious and sexy. While reading it I just keep hoping Dani would get in a realm and spend there some years and get back in the story older. A full grown women and not a child. Oh yes, I ship this 2 together! Just not right now :x



Anyway, regardless of that i enjoyed the story, it had pace and action... and keeps you enthralled and crave for more actually.
Oh and I love Dancer, looking forward to read more about him...he is awesome really!



I'm on countdown mood for the next book in the Fever series...but pretty please, Don't let Dani continue to say non-stop MEGA, DUDE and FECK...it seriously get on my nerves!



No comments:

Post a Comment