Monday, November 11, 2013

All Our Pretty Songs (All Our Pretty Songs #1)

All Our Pretty Songs

Rating : 1 "Did not finish" kind of stars
Format Read : Kindle Edition (ARC)

It's still rare when I don't finish a book, I always think that it can get better or I'm simply not in the mood for it BUT...sometimes I just can't see that it won't get better for me :||


** DNF ** 

I got to admit that at first I though the prose of the book was just poetic and lovely! An don't let me start on the cover, I was instantly drawn by it! *so pretty*

I ended up building high expectations of it, the story and the prose sounded unique. BUT the longer I kept reading, the less I kept interested in it.
For me it was just one of those cases that a sneak peek would leave me contempt but a full length novel, was excruciating!!

Sadly, it was just not the book for me!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


*ARC kindly provided via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review *

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on this one. It's coming up on my review queue though, so I'm excited, nevertheless. Thanks for you honest take on it, Joana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had high expectations for this one, is just wasn't the book for me :S
    Thanks for stopping by Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete