Saturday, October 26, 2013

Staking the Shelves # 3


Stacking The Shelves was originally created by Tynga's reviews. The idea is for everyone to show the books they are adding to their shelves (physical copies or virtual).



I'm constantly forgetting to share with you guys, all my new books....but just for giving an example, every time I post the "Freebies Alert", those ebooks are getting on my kindle. Oh yes, I'm a kindle hoarder,aha.

Anyway, so here I am to share the new paperback i got in the last couple of weeks!! And I'm so excited to read them!



I never read a Kristen Ashley book, so when I saw she had a "biker romance" I just had to buy it! I only read raving reviews of her books and my friends over Goodreads keep saying she is a "must read author".



After reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, I was certain it wouldn't be the last book I read from her. I'm anxious to dive in another mind blowing and suspenseful story!!

Now,here comes another beauty *inserts fangirling


 I can't say how much I heard about this book! 
And after reading my precious "The Bronze Horseman" series, I'm ready to try this one!
I do love highlanders stories!


The final one is Angelfall by Susan Ee. *sigh* Angels + apocalypse? I'm in!



What's new in your shelve?



No comments:

Post a Comment