Thursday, October 31, 2013

And With Madness Comes the Light (Experiment in Terror #6.5)

And With Madness Comes the Light (Experiment in Terror, #6.5)

Rating :5 WE LOVE YOU DEX stars
Read : March 2, 2013
Format Read : Kindle Edition 



Oh it's Dex time...



Ok, calm down!!! I'm not going to sing! I don't want to torture anyone,eheh.
But did i said it's Dex's time...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*breathes deeply
So, have you wondered what happened to Dex in the time between Lying Season and his appearance on On demon Wings

We did get some glimpses of it but now we have the whole thing...and it's AMAZING. Well, it's Dex, so not a surprise in that, right?



His story is full of heartbreak, pain ,angst and anger ...


"I was afraid. I was afraid to take a chance with Perry for a million different reasons.
 I was afraid to get hurt.
 I was afraid to lose my heart, my soul, my everything, for a woman who might not have wanted me back. For someone I needed more than anything. " 

" I love her, more than anyone should love anything. 
The kind of love that either fills you up or eats away at you.
 I love her at my own risk. I love her...dangerously." 

"Perry was my light. I didn't know it at the time, but I know it now. 
And in her light, I lost that madness. It only came back when she left" 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And we get his journey to became a better man...a man that gives everything and doesn't ask anything in return. The man he always was but was afraid to reveal. A man that is trying to learn from his mistakes and get a second chance.

Like Dean, each time we get a glimpse of Dex's mind, it feels we're cracking the Foray code... and each time, we get to love him even more.

Oh and Dex 2.0?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now on a serious note, I just can't recommend this book and especially THIS SERIES enough! 
The series is just amazing and rich...and you'll get addicted to it. 
For me I couldn't stop reading, and took me more less than a week to read them all.
And i LOVED every second of it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




No comments:

Post a Comment