Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Dex-Files (Experiment in Terror #5.7)

The Dex-Files (Experiment in Terror, #5.7)

Rating: 5 stars
Read: February 26th
Format Read: Kindle Edition


It's Dex time...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*breathes deeply *

 To say I was excited to read this one, is putting it quite mildly. Since the 1st book, I wished i could get in Dex's head, even for a little bit (that sounds a bit creepy but i don't care,lol). He can be such an enigma, a puzzle I want to solve *sigh

Oh Dex the things you do to me...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So just...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yes, You're my #1 book boyfriend.

Anyway, Yes I do know he can be an ass. And a douchecanoe. And cocky. And a perv. (and how i love that,eheh)!!
But then he is intense and vulnerable. And once he gives his heart is forever.

“I was head over heels in love with her. 
No, that didn’t describe it.
 I was tear my fucking heart out and throw it at her, beg her to take it into hers. 
I was falling from the greatest heights with no safety net below. 
I was giving everything of my own life for hers, giving up every inch of my soul so she could wear it proudly. 
I was a former king on my knees in front of the queen. 
A jester begging for a chance. 
I was powerless, helpless and at her mercy.” 

And besides the whole intensity, we can't escape his humor...

"All right, I know what you're thinking. 
I'm a crude man-whore. 
And I couldn't argue with you. 
If it looks like a pig and fucks like a pig, it's a pig."


And well, this book just killed me...reliving some of the scenes in his POV was just too much

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


                                                    Neither to say I LOVED every second of it!!!!


5 ADDICTED TO DEX STARS 







No comments:

Post a Comment