Sunday, September 8, 2013

On Demon Wings (Experiment in Terror #5)

On Demon Wings (Experiment in Terror, #5)

Rating : 5 stars
Read : February 26 to 27, 2013
Format Read : Kindle Edition

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yep, that was pretty much what i was doing while reading it...
Anyway, let's go back to the story, shall we?

After the ending of Lying season, or what i like to call THE MOTHER OF ALL CLIFFHANGERS, Perry, our kick ass heroine hits rock bottom.

No matter how hard I barked and growled and tried to run, 
I was chocked back, chained for life, and would never ever be free. 
I was only 23 years old. I never did anybody any harm. Why me? 
It was painful to read, to feel how depressed Perry was. How she needed to pull herself together and getting constantly knocked down by her inner demons.

But not everything is what it seems...Perry starts to forget some parts of her day, to not recognize some of her actions. 
To not recognize herself in the mirror...
It's like she is on auto-pilot and someone is taking over her body.

Is she going crazy?
Or is something darker trying to possess her? To end her life?

Oh yes, this book is SCARY ...and most of all it is scary because we just feel helpless. We want to help her. But at least for me, I was also freaking out.
Seriously, the intensity of it all, will knock you in your feet.

Now,about Maximus...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I DON'T LIKE YOU. That it's all.

[ I suffered from Dex's windrawl .... I was reading, and I just kept wondering, when will he show up? He must show up!!! He will, right?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And then at 72% in the book he shows up, to save the day i must add...and my heart could burst out with joy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh and i love Ada, she is just awesome.
So to finish, this was another AMAZING installment in the series, that makes you crave for more. 
Nothing new, right? ;)


5 SCARY and AWESOME STARS 




No comments:

Post a Comment