Sunday, September 15, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination



Hi Guys!
Sofia   from  Raining books and words nominated me for Liebster award!  I have never heard of this before and I was honored that Sofia thought of me! Thank you!

Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like with less than 200 followers. It's a way to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well.

These are the rules:

- Link back the blogger that tagged you;
- Nominate 10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you;
- Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate;
- Let your nominees know of their award.



1. How are you today?
I'm good! It's Sunday morning, so I'm planning to do nothing today,aha. Oh and try to catch up with my reading (and reviews, I've been lazy lately,aha).

2. What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier! Juliet is one of my ultimate favorite authors so it's always a treat to read a book from her!

3. What is the book you are dying to read, but haven't got a chance yet to read it?
The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simmons . I only read raving reviews about this epic series! The book is massive and a bit intimidating (lol) but I'm planning to read it on October (finally)!

4. Name your 3 favorite movies and books.
Only 3? Damn!
Ok, I don't have only 3 favorites but here are 3 dear to me!
Books : The Fault in Our Stars bu John Green
               Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
               Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

Movies : Atonement
                  Pride and Prejudice
                  Bright Star
(I consider myself a movie geek, so I do have lots of favorite movies, I just put down the 1st 3 that popped out in my mind).
                
5. Who are your favorite hero and heroine?
I have so many favorite heroes (*cough* book boyfriends) and heroines , so I'll just name a few ... Gus & Hazel ( TFIOS) , Dex and Perry (EIT series) , Charley Davidson (she is the best!!!) , Cat &Bones ...and the list goes on..

6. If you could meet one author and spend a whole day with him/her, who would that be?
Gah! Just thinking about that, released my inner fangirl!
So many choices...but...I would say Karina Halle, she is just so AWESOME!!

7. What is the best part of having a book blog?
To share with everyone my love for books! And if someone discovers a new favorite book because of it, it just makes me pretty damn happy!

8. What made you create your blog?
I spend much of my time over Goodreads and it was there that I started writing reviews! From that was a small leap to read some book blogs and that made me interested to try to make one. I never had a blog just mine, so spending time making the logo and put everything up together, was a great experience! I'm constantly learning more about the blogsphere and amazed that are people interested in reading what I have to say!

9. Give 5 words that describe you the best.
That's tricky! But let's see... loyal, dreamer, friend, hopeless romantic, bookworm...

10. Do you have any dreams?
Many! What is life without dreams? =)

My questions:

1.What are you currently reading?
2. If you could pick only one genre to read for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
3. In which fantasy world, you rather live, Harry Potter or LOTR?
4. Tell me, 5 songs that you love...
5. What are your 3 favorite books? 
6. Tell me, a book where you completely loathed the hero/heroine...and why?
7.  What are your Favorite series?
8. Do you have a book genre, that you just can't read?
9. What is the best and worst thing about having a blog?
10. What made you create your blog?


Here are the bloggers who I have nominated:


No comments:

Post a Comment