Sunday, September 8, 2013

Freebies Alert #5



Hi Everyone,
here I am sharing some of my latest finds! 


Night of the Tiger: Hades' Carnival Series, Book 1Pulled (Twin Flames Trilogy (Book 1: First Flame))
                Amazon UK                                                     Amazon UK
                Amazon                                                          Amazon

Insight
              Amazon UK                                                      
              Amazon
A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book 1

             Amazon UK
             Amazon

The One Who Got Away: A NovelStrictly Business
             Amazon UK                                       Amazon UK
             Amazon                                             Amazon


Anyway, don't forget to check the price before you 1-clicked it, many times, the books are only free for a short amount of time.

Happy Readings!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is totally random, but I've tagged/nominated you for Liebster Award! You can find the post about here: http://rainingbooksandwords.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/lanaia-temporary-escape-nominated-me.html I hope you don't mind me doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sofia=)
      Whoa, that's awesome! Thank you for tagging/nominated me! It sounds like fun:D

      Delete