Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #7

"Waiting On" Wednesday it's a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 




Expected Publication: August 23rd 2013
Synopsis:
One glance was all it took…

I'm a cheater.
I'm a liar.
My whole life is a mess.

I love a man.
No, I love two men…
I think.

One makes love to me. The other sets me on fire.
One is my rock. The other is my kryptonite.

I'm broken, lost, and disgusted with myself.

But I can't stop. This is my story.
My broken love story.





I can't help but be curious about this one!!
I usually don't like "cheating" stories, well, at least when that people is cheating the one I'm rooting for! But still, when it's really well written, it's an issue I can really get through.
And well, I admit I'm a sucker for all THE ANGST ,haha.

What are you waiting on?




4 comments:

  1. AH! This sounds awesome. And I love the cover art and typography effects. Great pick!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the cover! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! I'm going to check out your WoW!

      Delete
  2. That is just enough to be intrigued and left wanting more. Sound interesting.
    I Can't Wait to Read...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the blurp just made me want to read it!

      Thanks for stopping by =)

      Delete