Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #5

"Waiting On" Wednesday it's a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 



                                      Secret (Elemental #4)


Expected Publication : January 28th 2014 by Kensington Teen

Synopsis
Nowhere is safe. Not even home…
Nick Merrick is stretched to the breaking point.


Keep his grades sky-high or he’ll never escape his hometown.

Keep his brother’s business going or the Merricks will be out on the street.
Keep the secret of where he’s going in the evenings from his own twin—-or he’ll lose his family.

Keep his mind off the hot, self-assured dancer who’s supposed to be his “girlfriend’s” partner.

Of course there’s also the homicidal freak Quinn has taken to hanging around, and the Elemental Guide counting the hours until he can try again to kill the Merrick brothers.
There’s a storm coming. From all sides. And then some.
Nick Merrick, can you keep it together?




Ok, another book I can't wait to get my hands on! I love this series, it's one of the greatest in the YA/PNR genre. And of course it helps that we don't have only one swoon worthy hero but a couple of them,aha. 
So far we only had one novella in Nick's POV so I'm looking forward for a full length novel in his mind.
I'm just a tiny bit disappointed with the cover, I love the previous one, and it seems off to me that they have chosen a different model this time.

Anyway, if you haven't read this series, why not? 
And what's your WoW?


14 comments:

  1. I haven't even started this series yet *guilty* but I've heeard amaziiiing things about it!

    I'm a new follower :D
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you get the chance to read them soon! It's quite an addictive series ^^

      Thanks for stopping by and for the follow! I'm going to check out your WoW :D

      Delete
  2. I have not read this series yet but I plan to!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I's a great series :)
      Going to check your WoW now ;)

      Delete
  3. Nice book! It does seem interesting and sure to make your heart throb ;)

    I absolutely cannot wait for the book to come out! Great Wow choice:)

    Anyways i've been reading your posts and have added like 4 books to my to-read shelve so thank you for that, loving the banner!

    You should check out my WoW
    @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    I'm new to the blogosphere and would really appreciate followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the series recently and I can't wait for the next one ;)

      I'm thrilled that my blog made you discover new books!

      Thank you so much for stopping by, I'm now following you with GFC!

      Delete
  4. Ooo, I cannot wait to read this book! I love Brigid's books and they just keep getting better and better! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're just amazing and highly addictive,aha.

      Thanks for stopping by Alyssa :D

      Delete
  5. Looks like an amazing book! Great WoW pick!
    New follower via bloglovin' :)
    ~Becca
    from Pretty Little Memoirs: http://prettylittlememoirs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't wait to put my hands on this one ;)

      Thanks for stopping by Becca and for the following :)

      Delete
  6. I've heard a lot of good things about this series, and it sounds really good. I've had it on my TBR list for a while, but I think I'll have to move it up! And you can never get enough swoon-worthy guys ;)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! I've followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope ou'll get the chance to read them soon and like it as much as I did!
      Hahaha, so true, and this ones are delicious :P

      Thank you for following =)

      Delete
  7. This cover is soooo different from all the other ones in this series, but I have to admit I kind of like it!
    I have to admit that I wasn't a big fan of the first book, but Spark totally redeemed the series for me!
    Great pick and thanks for the follow! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you mean, I still liked it, but I guessed the older ones are still my favorites!
      It just keeps getting better, Spark and Spirit are my favorite ones so far :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete