Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #3

"Waiting On" Wednesday it's a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 




                                  Thief (Love Me With Lies #3)


Expected Publication : It still haven't an exact that...but regarding Tarryn Fisher tweets, we can gather it will be really soon!! YAAAY!

Synopsis :

Note to Self

Love is patient; love is kind.
Love doesn't boast or brag.
There's no arrogance in love;
it's never rude, crude, or indecent-it's not self absorbed.
Love isn't easily upset.
Love doesn't tally wrongs.
Love trusts, hopes, and endures no matter what.
Love will never become obsolete.
I'll fight for her.

Thief

Caleb Drake never got over his first love. Not when he got married. Not when she got married. When life suddenly comes full circle Caleb must decide how how far he is willing to go to get the aloof and alluring Olivia Kaspen back. But for every action in life there is a consequence, and soon Caleb finds out that sometimes love comes at an unbearably high price.



(Oh and can I swoon over the cover?? HOT DAMN!!!)


This is me and my friends on Goodreads waiting and eagerly excited for this book to come out! I'm talking especially about you Rita ;)

Now, Love me With Lies Series it's most definitively one of my favorite books of all time. I think it says a lot about a series when you struggle to convey how much you love it. If you're emotions are all over the place it's just a good sign!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment