Sunday, July 21, 2013

This Girl (Slammed, #3)




Rating : 5 stars
Read : May 5 to 7, 2013
Format Read : Kindle Edition






I don't know how one minute, a person can think his life is nothing more than a barren valley with nothing left to look forward to. Then, in the blink of an eye, someone can come along and change it with a simple smile. 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This Girl picks up right after Point of Retreat, right to the honeymoon of our favorite couple, Will and Lake.

And in the time they're bashing in their happiness, Lake is eager to know, what Will felt in some of their more important moments. She wants to know everything, and of course, we want to know everything too.
From the first moment they met, to how they get torn apart, to how they knew for certain they would never be the same again. A love like this is a once in a lifetime event.



I know in these moments, when it's just her and me and nothing else, that she truly, soul-deep loves me. 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




She presses her lips into the center of my palm without breaking her gaze from mine, causing my heart to catch in my throat. She just somehow managed to convey every single thought and emotion she's feeling through this one simple gesture. 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You'll get events from the previous 2 books but also a bunch of new scenes. And the great thing is that you don't feels the story gets repetitive,this unique way of telling his POV by getting him to share his memories with Lake and creating all new and precious memories.


"You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to my life," I whisper. As soon as I push myself inside her, our lips collide, our tongues collide, our bodies collide, and our hearts collide. Then this girl completely shatters the window to my soul and crawls inside. 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just didn't want this book to end... Colleen's writing just caught me from the first line to the very end. She made me love this characters dearly,rooting for them, smiling with their triumphs, crying with their grieve, living it all with them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It shows life, with all their ups and downs, from heartache through the joys, to the love you could feel your heart burst. To the butterflies on your stomach while you read about their love and connection, to how you're heart squeezes when you feel the pain with them.


Through all their changes I can honestly say that this is one of those books (series) that I'll change you forever and hold forever a special way in your heart.

Did I already said how much I LOVE this series? 

I BUTTERFLYING LOVE THIS SERIES!!!
"You want to know my sweet?" I ask her. She nods. I kiss her on the forehead. "You. Always you." 






**ARC kindly provided via netgalley in exchange of an honest review! THANK YOUUUU!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment