Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Love Rehab: A Novel in Twelve Steps




Rating : 4 stars
Read : May 27 to 28,2013
Format Read : Kindle Edition



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sophie and Annie have reached rock bottom. Annie realizes she have a drinking problem and Sophie...

I was addicted to love,to the idea of loving bad men and staying in bad relationships. "I am. Every time I said Johnnie Walker, I meant some boyfriend I had who made me act like a complete lunatic. It's a serious problem being a love addict." 


Oh yes, between cyber-stalking , posting a pic of her ex's penis online or a never ending messages on his machine, she was a love addict.
If there is AA or groups for every addiction, why not for love ?



And so "Love Rehab" was born...and each week, between all the girls confessing all the crazy things they did for love they analyse they're mistakes and start making some rules...
Rule 5 : Thou shalt not believe the myths of the romantic comedy. Thou may indulge for the snappy dialogue. 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh yeah, I blame romantic comedies and BOOKS, for the high expectation i have of guys,ahaha!

So,lines such as "You complete me" or "I like you just the way you are" , work like fuel to the hopeless romantic in me.
(You gain a virtual cookie if you now which movies are these lines from :))!

Anyway, so through tears, karaoke, drinks...they will become friends and above all, they learn to respect themselves. They deserve love, and they deserve someone that will treat them right.


If you're looking for a quick and fun read, this one is for you!!

                                                                  

***egalley kindly provided via Netgalley in exchange of a honest review ***

No comments:

Post a Comment