Thursday, July 11, 2013

Freebies Alert #3



Hi Everyone,
here I am sharing some of my latest finds! 

The Significance series, is one of my favorite PNR/YA series... Go grab the 1st book and the novella for free.



Significance - Amazon UK                                                      Reverence - Amazon UK      
Significance - Amazon.com                                                 Reverence - Amazon.com



A Moment - Amazon UK                                      All over You - Amazon UK
A Moment - Amazon.com                                      All Over You - Amazon.com


I also read A Moment (I received an ARC for it) and I loved it. It's a really emotional and realistic read. 
I'll post tomorrow my review for it.
From this 4 picks the only I haven't is All Over You, but I only read great things about this series.
Don't forget to check the price before you 1-clicked it, many times, the books are only free for a short amount of time.

Happy Readings!
    



No comments:

Post a Comment