Thursday, June 27, 2013

Freebies Alert #2



Hi everyone!
I have a confession to make....
Hello, my name is Joana and I'm a kindle hoarder! Yes, my TBR pile is overwhelming.
Anyway, it comes again the time to share some of the freebies I got on Amazon and they look great!



       Rosethorn - Amazon UK                                                 Bent - Amazon UK
       Rosethorn - Amazon.com                                                Bent - Amazon.com

   Her Mad Hatter - Amazon UK                                          Craved - Amazon UK
   Her Mad Hatter - Amazon.com                                         Craved - Amazon.com

     Jenny Pox - Amazon.com

Don't forget to check the price before you 1-clicked it , many times, the books are only free for a short amount of time.

Happy Readings!!







No comments:

Post a Comment